Our range of ancillary products for single phase DC Drives include buffer cards, reversing unit and digital panel meters. For three phase drives we offer a range of line reactors, fuse kits and fuses. All ancillary items are available from stock.
Sprint Electric buffer cards are versatile analog system signal blocks, ideal for systems applications. The buffer card is a compact self-powered interface product for signal processing and amplification. The card has 5 independent channels with a large variety of uses, e.g multi setpoint systems, closed loop control, field weakening processor, signal buffering.
The Reversing Unit (REV UNIT) is designed for use with sprint 400, 800 and 1200 drives. It is a robust design for safe reversal from any speed. It is suitable for any armature voltage up to 180v dc, no additional contactors or relays required. The card possesses all the necessary logic and unlike other available units, all the contactors for reversing and dynamic braking are integral to the unit.
A range of digital panel meters contained within a DIN size case. These are available in two versions 31/2 and 41/2 digit. The DPM units are specifically designed for use with drives. They are quick and easy to calibrate in any engineering units and are mains powered. The DPM units offer a simple slide-in legend facility for process variable.
– Versatile analog system signal blocks
– Ideal for systems applications
– Five independent channels Mains powered
– Designed for use with sprint 400, 800 and 1200 drives
– Robust design for safe reversal from any speed
– No additional contactors or relays required
– Suitable for any armature voltage up to 180v dc
– Available in two versions 31/2 and 41/2 digit
– Specifically designed for use with drives
– Quick and easy to calibrate in any engineering units
– Mains powered
– Simple slide-in legend facility for process variable